Re: RedHat, Linux and Free Software

> > When did Intel join the camp? Can you point me to a web page?
>
> Intel has been "in the camp" for quite a while, actually.  IIRC they

Yep, Intel has.  I think it's probably safe to say this.  Linus Torvalds
and Robert Young (Red Hat CEO) were here at one of the Oregon Intel sites
to give a talk.  Needless to say, there was overwhelming response to come
see Linus talk.  Both, Bob and Linus spoke well.  The talk was for Intel
employees only.

During the question and answer session, Bob was asked why Enlightenment
wasn't on the Red Hat CD. ;)

Tomomrow it looks like Intel is going to be investing in Red Hat.  With
all these publicity, I really like to see a stable GNOME by next year.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/