RE: Background-props problems and suggestions

for any sample code for that, you moght want to check the 'linux on laptop'
page on www.linux.org ..  (there is some packages that does that ... at
least for RedHat .. (rpms) so i beleive you could find those and get the
code ...  (it is probably GPL-ized..)

Joachim 'Yolk' Thuau
x6514
       ,,,