Re: word processor document format: what parts?
- From: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>
- To: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- Cc: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>, "J. Patrick Narkinsky" <patrick narkinsky ml org>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: word processor document format: what parts?
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 16:38:14 -0600 (MDT)
Todd> 2) Bob is a word clone. It is a wordprocessor. If you want
Todd> to make each letter a different font, then it will let you.
I understand your goal, and respect it somewhat. As Miguel did with
gnumeric, you want to get that piece of office s/w out there rather
than being cool and innovative (as some people are with spreadsheets
I agree that a Word clone is an important step in the "give your mom
and dad a linux box" battle.
] [Thread Prev