Re: word processor document format: what parts?

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Mark Galassi wrote:

> I agree that a Word clone is an important step in the "give your mom
> and dad a linux box" battle.

Exactly. I design Bob for my Dad to use.  When you write the Framemaker
clone, that is what I will be using for my own documents.  In fact,
I'm turning off my netwinder and plugging my pentium back in right now
so that I can use LyX to write up the Bob design document.  8^)

(I hosed X somehow on my netwinder; this sucks!)

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net