Re: How to keep windows from maximizing over the panel

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Soren Harward wrote:

> Perhaps this should be a condition for "GNOME-friendly window managers."

I think that as a matter of fairness we should have an example of a
behaviour before we mandate it.  I think that having WMs respect the
panel is technologically non-trivial, which I think is the point at
which Geoff was hinting.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net