book request

A publisher has approached me about doing a book on GNOME.  I am not interested
because:

1) GNOME is not, imo, mature enough for a book to be very valuable;
2) I want for the FAQ to remain free and to become everything which
	someone needs to use or develop for GNOME;
3) I don't need money or fame beyond what little of both I already have.

However, if anyone else is interested, then please let me know and I will
put you in touch with the publisher.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net