Re: Bravo for the mess with all the files !!!

Honestly, the best way to get GNOME working is to use CVS -- it may not
*always* work, but that's the nature of CVS, and with the pace of GNOME
development anything with an official version number is obsolete and
probably more buggy than it's worth.  I wrote a CVS page that's helped a
lot of people with getting GNOME up and running, so it's probably the best
place to start:

http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/gnome/cvs.sthml

If you hit more snags, come back to the list and ask questions -- that's
why we're here.  But please remember to be polite.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.