Re: backtracing

do this:

at prompt:
gdb gnome-session

in gdb:
[wait for it to bomb]

then send us the output.

 Soren Harward <> | Windows DOES come with a tool    | to restore a corrupt Registry.
 Internet Information Systems Admin  |
 Cinternet, Inc.  (513) 891-1228     | It's called FDISK.

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Paul G Cooper wrote:

)[snip - very restained response to flame bait]
)> Please send a real bug report.  For instance, a stack trace from the
)> debugger would be nice.  I can tell you how to get this if you don't
)> know how.
)I'd like to know how to do this - please could you point me you point me
)to some docs? I promise not to be rude ;-)