Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

> Um, I have noticed some discussion about the use of DocBook for GNOME,
> and was was wondering if this was the XML or SGML version?

  Well I didn't really follow this thread. My understanding is that
SGML document can be exported to XML and in the case of DocBook DTD
the way around is probably true.
  As long as it's tag based with well formedness constraints I will
be able to parse it (with a bit of glue if needed).
  Now I far more concerned by attempts to use unstructured formats
but hopefully Gnome developpers have a lot of common sense and they
seems to do the Right Thing (TM) usually,

  Yes, I'm optimistic :-)

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,