Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

I completely disagree.  RMS' knowledge of Emacs has nothing to do with
whether or not we should implement an entirely new Word Processor based on
something else.  RMS is WRONG, Emacs is not a viable option as a word
processor for the masses.

And that is definatley not a personal attack on RMS.

Jess
Email:  jsight@pair.com
Web:  http://www3.pair.com/jsight/
ICQ#: 20264228