Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

> I completely disagree.  RMS' knowledge of Emacs has nothing to do with
> whether or not we should implement an entirely new Word Processor based on
> something else.  RMS is WRONG, Emacs is not a viable option as a word
> processor for the masses.

See, the thing is very simple.

Most of us already receive a lot of mail, and I really do not want to
get any of your opinions about rms, specially since people tend to
flame him.  I really do not want more mail than necessary in my
mailbox.

So, keep all of your personal opinions like the first post about rms
out of gnome-list.  Do us a favor, go check some alt. group where you
can excercise your debating skills.

Miguel.