Re: Panel and applet properties won't get saved

At 11:58 1998-10-18 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
>Richard> This is exactly what happens for me. In addition to this,
>Richard> sometimes gnome-session spits out messages about timeouts to
>Richard> ICE-manager (?).  Sometimes the panel tells me that it got
>Richard> timeouts for different applets too.
>
>Could you answer the other questions I posted?  (E.g., about the
>SESSION_MANAGER environment variable.)
>
>Also, could you submit a full bug report?  I've never heard of the
>timeout problem before.

Yes, I will. I intended to do so, but unfortunately I will not be able to
get to my linux computer until Tuesday. I will then recompile everything
and see if the problems still arise and if not, I'll submit a full bug
report:)

Sorry that I can't do it eariler.

Richard