Re: Panel and applet properties won't get saved

Richard> This is exactly what happens for me. In addition to this,
Richard> sometimes gnome-session spits out messages about timeouts to
Richard> ICE-manager (?).  Sometimes the panel tells me that it got
Richard> timeouts for different applets too.

Could you answer the other questions I posted?  (E.g., about the
SESSION_MANAGER environment variable.)

Also, could you submit a full bug report?  I've never heard of the
timeout problem before.

Tom