Re: _Xsetlocale reference?

  I was able to get around this problem by recompiling XFree86 and
adding "-DX_LOCALE" to my "LinuxSourceDefines" in xc/config/cf/linux.cf.
After around an hour of compile time it seems to be working.

//sariman
--

"It is nothing short of a miracle that modern methods of instruction have
not yet entirely strangled the holy curiousity of inquiry."