Re: _Xsetlocale reference?

Hey, thanks for the advice, I'll have to look into it (although I'm hardly
looking forward to the extra compiling).  Did you ever figure out what's
causing it?  Are you running RH5.0, too?  If it's a common problem with
RH5.0, I'm very surprised that no one else seems to have gotten this error.
I really haven't done anything to change the basic install (haven't even
gotten around to bumping the kernel yet :c).

I'm still hoping that there's a much simpler solution.  Let me know if you
discover anything else.

Thanks,
John

P.S.--Great Einstein quote!