Re: Documentation

On Thu, Oct 15, 1998 at 01:55:30PM -0500, John R Sheets wrote:

	<..snip..>

> would be happy to volunteer to coordinate any gnome-libs/baboon/applet/etc
> API documentation efforts.  There's plenty out there to do, even if you
> limit the scope to the developer's side only.
>
> If you're interested, Adam, we should probably combine our efforts.

	Well, if you want to coordinate the core library documentation,
I'd be more than willing to take on the documentaing of the various
user-side programs.

	Any body else interested in helping write some doc's?  If there
is not all ready a more organized effort going on, now is probably
a good time to start one.

	Maybe all the interested parties should sit down and draw up
a proposal for how to organize the effort?

	I would think it would be best to have a centralized repository
(CVS?) for the docs... and a way to keep track of who's working
on what where.

	There would also need to be a "standard layout", so that all the
docs didn't differ too drastically in formatting.

	I've got plenty of System resources.. I'm the Sr. admin at a
regional ISP, so I can do what I want with the server's I have
available..

			Adam

--
Adam Jacob - Sr. Systems Administrator