Re: Documentation

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 adam@cybertrails.com wrote:

> 	Well, if you want to coordinate the core library documentation,
> I'd be more than willing to take on the documentaing of the various
> user-side programs.
>
> 	Any body else interested in helping write some doc's?  If there
> is not all ready a more organized effort going on, now is probably
> a good time to start one.

I sent a message out to the list a few weeks ago laying out a potential
documentation plan wrt the evolution of the FAQ; I didn't get much
feedback.  Take a look at what I sent out and let me know what you think!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net