Re: db2html ??

Mark Galassi <rosalia@cygnus.com> writes:
>     Philippe> I am trying to compile gnome-libs and it is asking for
>     Philippe> db2html.  What is that and where could I get it ??
>
> Hmm, something has probably not been set up correctly if you *need*
> db2html, but in any case, it is the program that generates HTML from
> DocBook.
>
> You might be best off doing a "make -t" for the docs, or touching the
> .html file that is necessary, but if you want to dabble with DocBook
> you can install all the RPMs you will find at
>
> ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/docware/

BTW, am I right is assuming the scripts `db2html', `db2ps' &c. are
wrapper scripts that invoke `jade' with the appropriate options?

If so, it may be useful if you extracted the scripts into a separate
package.  This would be useful to

	- People who compile/install Jade on non-RPM enabled systems
	- People who use Debian

If I am wrong, just ignore the request.

- Hari