Re: db2html ??

On 6 Oct 1998, Raja R Harinath wrote:

> BTW, am I right is assuming the scripts `db2html', `db2ps' &c. are
> wrapper scripts that invoke `jade' with the appropriate options?
>
> If so, it may be useful if you extracted the scripts into a separate
> package.  This would be useful to
>
> 	- People who compile/install Jade on non-RPM enabled systems
> 	- People who use Debian

I second this. If the scripts are small they could even come with Gnome. I
have all the DocBook stuff installed but for some reason Debian has no
scripts; and I don't feel like figuring out the scriptless way. So I still
have no idea what the DocBook I wrote this weekend actually looks like.
:-)

Havoc