Re: db2html ??

    Philippe> I am trying to compile gnome-libs and it is asking for
    Philippe> db2html.  What is that and where could I get it ??

Hmm, something has probably not been set up correctly if you *need*
db2html, but in any case, it is the program that generates HTML from
DocBook.

You might be best off doing a "make -t" for the docs, or touching the
.html file that is necessary, but if you want to dabble with DocBook
you can install all the RPMs you will find at

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/docware/