Re: gnome-libs

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Terry Shull wrote:

> When running make on gnome-libs I got this error:
>
> In file included from name-service.h:7,
>                  from name-service-skels.c:6:
> /usr/local/include/orb/orbit.h:39: #error "You need to rerun 'orbit-idl'
> on the .idl file whose stubs you are using. These stubs were generated
> with an older version of ORBit, and need to be regenerated."
> In file included from /usr/local/include/orb/allocators.h:8,
>                  from /usr/local/include/orb/orbit.h:65,
>                  from name-service.h:7,
>                  from name-service-skels.c:6:

If this version has been updated by CVS, I would say, just get a fresh
copy and make sure you have the latest CVS version of ORBit.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
underdark.home.ml.org

Author, ModIC:            www.elpaso.net/~spoon/modic
CoMaintainer, yagIRC:     yagirc.home.ml.org
Staff Writer, Advocate:   www.elpaso.net/~spoon/advocate

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to teach him to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those who think different."
                     -Friedrich Nietzsche