Re: poptHelpOptions - I'm going slightly maaaaaaaaad

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:00:36 +0100, intinig@tin.it <intinig@tin.it> wrote:

>All right, here's my new experiences with my problem.
>
>I've checked out a fresh copy of gnome-libs, compiled it and.... voilą
>poptHelpOptions isn't there.

It is definitely defined in gnome-libs/support/popthelp.c - if it isn't then
something is wrong with your CVS :)

Is it possible that somehow your programs are getting linked against a system
popt instead of the one in libgnomesupport?

You just need to muck around on your own system and find out what's going
wrong...
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg