Re: poptHelpOptions - I'm going slightly maaaaaaaaad

In message <98111215005500.10711@contea>, intinig@tin.it writes:
+-----
| I've checked out a fresh copy of gnome-libs, compiled it and.... voilą
| poptHelpOptions isn't there.
+--->8

This is happening on my home (Red Hat 5.0 Intel) build --- but *not* on my
Solaris build.  Both update from CVS daily.  Part of the problem with
diagnosing it is that my buildscript doesn't leave the .libs directory or .o
files lying around on my home system because I'm short on disk space.  :-(

Workaround:  manually build libpopt.so (or upgrade to RH5.2...) and use
LD_PRELOAD.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu