poptHelpOptions - I'm going slightly maaaaaaaaad

All right, here's my new experiences with my problem.

I've checked out a fresh copy of gnome-libs, compiled it and.... voilą
poptHelpOptions isn't there.

I'm seriously getting worried about this problem. I'm now inclined about
thinking this is a problem of mine. I hope someone can help me. This is the
last message I'm sending to the list about this problem, because I don't want
to be annoying (and I'm being annoying, I know :))

--
bye bye by  Giovanni Intini  of  Team  Omega  [intinig@tin.it]
http://age.gamesmania.com - http://space.tin.it/giochi/gintini