Re: poptHelpOptions - I'm going slightly maaaaaaaaad

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

>It is definitely defined in gnome-libs/support/popthelp.c - if it isn't then
>something is wrong with your CVS :)

It's in there.

>Is it possible that somehow your programs are getting linked against a system
>popt instead of the one in libgnomesupport?

I thought it was possible, so I removed the old popt and recompiled everything.

>You just need to muck around on your own system and find out what's going
>wrong...

Someone, (I don't remember who, sorry) told me that even on his RH 5.1
libpopt.so isn't built. I have libpopt.a, how do I obtain a libpopt.so?
(Manually, since make doesn't seem to build it). I've looked for a .libs dir in
my popt dir (I checked out he popt module from CVS, to build it without having
to rebuild gnome-support) but it isn't there.

--
bye bye by  Giovanni Intini  of  Team  Omega  [intinig@tin.it]
http://age.gamesmania.com - http://space.tin.it/giochi/gintini