GNOME API Documents, formatting issues

Hi guys.

Well, I've managed to get some more work done on the API document
extraction stuff.  I'm still not exactly sure what the end result
format of this stuff is going to be (in terms of layout).  So, I
threw together a plugin that formats into HTML in a manner that I
think is relatively usable.  Comments on that format can then be
turned into things that need to be done to the DocBook style in
order to make the Docs easy to use.  here's the sample:

http://dev.cgibuilder.com/scottw/scripts/docbook/test-output.html

Please let me know what types of things don't seem to contribute
to the overal usability.  Or, if things are just plain ugly, let
me know that too.  :)

If you're interested in hacking up you're own formatting module,
the following file is a good place to start:
http://dev.cgibuilder.com/scottw/scripts/docbook/StoreHTML.pm

regards,
scottwimer

--