Panel configuration

Hi all,

I've started trying to configure the panel exactly the way I want it.  As
nice as the GUI mechanism for adding launchers is, it's a bit tedious if you
want to say add launchers for Eterms with your 30 favourite jpegs as
backgrounds.

Has there been any work done on human editable config files for the panel?
I've looked through panel.d/session*/Applet* and found it rather difficult
to follow what's going on.

Has their been any doc written for this area?  Or is my best bet just to
dive into the panel code and see what's what?

Thanks!

Warren

--
Warren Baird               | Visualisation Wizard
AEA Technology - ESL       | Ph: 519-886-8435 | Fax: 519-886-7580