Re: GNOME API Documents, formatting issues

Scott Wimer wrote:

> Well, I've managed to get some more work done on the API document
> extraction stuff.  I'm still not exactly sure what the end result
> format of this stuff is going to be (in terms of layout).  So, I
> threw together a plugin that formats into HTML in a manner that I
> think is relatively usable.

Looks pretty good.  One question, though: wasn't there a second, longer
description possible in the docu-comment block?  I didn't see any in your
sample (probably just didn't happen to exist in your code sample).  Would
the long description show up as a separate block at the end of the table?

John