Re: GNOME API Documents, formatting issues

> Please let me know what types of things don't seem to contribute
> to the overal usability.  Or, if things are just plain ugly, let
> me know that too.  :)

If a function does nto return a value, you could save some space by
not including a Returns section.  I would also like to see the
description of the function after the actual function parameters.

So, the next step is integrating this into gnome-libs and into the
Gnome build process.  How should we proceed?

best wishes,
Miguel.