Re: Some Problems.

>> 2) Backgound-properties does not automatically restored in next
>> login.  For restoring properties I must run background properties
>> and set Apply.  (I run gnome-session in start of windows session).

Max> Have your session manager run background-properties --init. This
Max> is a workaround until the background properties get better
Max> session managment support.

Actually, I thought all the *-properties programs now had proper
session management support.  Is background-properties an exception?

Alexey, can you send me your ~/.gnome/session after logging out of a
session where you used background-properties in some way?  There
should be an entry in there that starts background-properties --init.

Tom