Re: libgtktty not building under FreeBSD-current

Mark Galassi wrote:

>     Jason> I dont know anything about aclocal/automake, but when I run
>     Jason> aclocal in libgtktty I get the following error:
>
> Hi Jason,
>
> I don't think you should be running configure in "libgtktty".  You
> should only run it at the top level of each module (in this case
> gnome-libs).
>
> The best way for a newbie (and most seasoned gnome compilers do it
> too) is to use the autogen.sh script at the top level of gnome-libs.
>
> Does this sort of answer your question?

thats what I do, but when it failed, I looked in the autogen script and
did it manually, just to see the errors at the different steps in the
process, Anyways I solved it, jheez, when did Automake-1.3 come out, I just
installed 1.2 less than a month ago.

I have seen this problem with some people, the fix: upgrade to automake-1.3

Now I have other problems in the po/ directory not building... arghhhh.

jay
--
4.4 > 95
http://www.xcf.berkeley.edu