Re: libgtktty not building under FreeBSD-current

    Jason> I dont know anything about aclocal/automake, but when I run
    Jason> aclocal in libgtktty I get the following error:

Hi Jason,

I don't think you should be running configure in "libgtktty".  You
should only run it at the top level of each module (in this case
gnome-libs).

The best way for a newbie (and most seasoned gnome compilers do it
too) is to use the autogen.sh script at the top level of gnome-libs.

Does this sort of answer your question?