Re: recently on the WindowMaker list

> I've asked Miguel and other GNOME developers that I see (well,
> virtually anyway) just about every day exactly what GNOME wants from
> the window manager, and got no reply.

I can not remember you asking me this on a daily basis.  I do not
remember this being the case.

And yes, people have approached me asking what needs to be done for
the window manager to cooperate with gnome, and the answer is: I do
not know what do we need yet, but some window manager maintainers have
been discussing this on gnome-list.

The best way to make this progress is to join our list and help out in
the discussion: the wm maintainers are the people who know better this
business.

Miguel.;