Re: InSight

nopzor@voxel.net (Raj Dutt) writes:

> The point I'm trying to make is regardless of his thinking mode, methods,
> quircks or whatever, I think we should seriously look at the stuff that
> the InSight project left behind. It is really neat(tm) stuff.

How about an URL or FTP site where to look for the stuff.  Until now
the only information you have passed so far is, that this stuff is
great.  But which stuff and where?  I'd really like to check it out!

                            Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------