Re: spell checking

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Dick Porter wrote:

>Similar thoughts here. Does anyone know if OpenDoc is still the OMG standard
>for the Compound Document Format? I keep seeing references to Javabeans,
>instead, now that OpenDoc seems to have died off. I hope this doesnt mean
>having to embed a JVM!

it's gonna be a while, but i'm working on that ;-)

-Nate

Yet I am not more sure that my soul lives, than I am that perverseness is
one of the primitive impulses of the human heart- one of the indivisible
primary faculties, or sentiments, which give direction to the character of
Man.

--Poe "The Black Cat"