Re: GTK not found configuring gnome-libs

Bill> My GTK stuff is in /usr/X11R6, and I couldn't find any way short
Bill> of editing the "configure" script to make it find GTK; is there
Bill> a chance that future snapshots will have something like
Bill> "--with-gtk=[DIR]", or that the /usr/X11R6 directory can be
Bill> added as one of the places to be checked for GTK libraries and
Bill> includes?

The latest versions of Gtk build a `gtk-config' script that knows how
to find the Gtk libraries (and how to link against them).  The CVS
Gnome uses this script to find Gtk.  So as long as you have gtk-config
in your PATH, everything should just work.

Tom