Re: missing i18n.h

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > yes, this is probably a stupid question.. but in which package does that
> > header reside? i've grepped all over the place, but i can't single it out.
>
> It looks like you are trying to compile the file manager, two things
> should be done:

i sure am :)
i must say, midnight commander is my #1 favorite program ever written. i'm
a long-time DOS guru who started out with Norton Commander 1.0 (and have
gone up to 5.0 since then). i only wish i still had a copy of 1.0 :).
but still, your program is the best. just had to tell you that. :)

> 	1. make sure you have done a cvs update on the mc sourcs.
>
> 	2. do a : (cd mc/gnome; ln -s ../src/i18n.h .);

pardon my ignorance.. shouldn't configure/make do things like that for
you? it'd also be cool to have the Makefile link with -ldl if neccessary
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |