Re: Prob faq, but can't find it: arpg_parse undefined

Stefan> ../libgnome/.libs/libgnome.so: undefined reference to `argp_state_help'
Stefan> ../libgnomeui/.libs/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to
Stefan> `argp_program_version'
Stefan> ../libgnome/.libs/libgnome.so: undefined reference to `argp_parse'
Stefan> ../libgnomeui/.libs/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to
Stefan> `argp_program_version_

Stefan> I remember seeing something about these errors on the mailing
Stefan> list, but I couldn't locate it in the archives. My appologies,
Stefan> but I hope you won't mind answering it again.

I just now committed some more changes to the m4 macro that looks for
the argp stuff.  So step 1 should be:

	cvs update macros
	rm config.cache
	./autogen.sh <...>

If it still fails, then we'll have to do some more debugging.

Tom