Re: (and another) gnome .13 compile error(s): gtk_entry_set_max_length and a few more.

Okay. Yeah the pixmaps apparently arn't needed, I commented out all of
them in the panelrc, but it still crashes (the real reason why they
wern't running) with an "*** ERROR ***: BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes)" and dumps a core. BTW any know what to do with the
"/usr/local/lib/libobgtk.so: undefined reference to
'gtk_entry_set_max_length'" error? thats effecting the gnome-games and
gnome-admin packages on my system. Is there a need for a newer GTK (I've
got the needed .99.5 rpm build 1).

--
 Michael Schubert      -- mschubert@geocities.com

 The Two Rules of Puns -- Never Apologize.
                          Never Explain.