RE: one question and one proposal

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, yiyus wrote:

> I would like to participate on this. I don't know a lot about C and very few
> about Gtk, but I think these tasks will be easy enough for me and few people
> here will want to work on them. It is the dirty job which nobody wants to
> do.

If people want to work on this, I'd suggest taking over the very quiet
gnome-gui@gnome.org mailing list, and developing a plan of action. I guess
it'd involve updating the style guide - this is tricky, you have to avoid
endless flamage about each decision - and then filing bugs in the
bug-tracking system, leaving some time for program authors to talk to you
about them (and familiarize yourself with gnome-libs), and then starting
on fixes.

Havoc Pennington ==== http://pobox.com/~hp