Re: Missing libs

> I'm trying to compile mico-2.0.5 and it requires a library which I
> don't have in order to make shared libs; namely libreadlin.  I've been
> looking but cannot find a source for these libraries.  I thought it
> would be on my distribution cd (slackware3.0) but it's not in the file
> listing.  Any ideas?

I'm not sure it has anything to do with this particular lib or package,
but I have noticed, that several packages haven't been distcleaned before
packaging, so there is the config.cache file, which will give false info
about the machine. You might want to try make distclean before configure.

 /____\    Sampo Niskanen <=> sampo@compart.fi      \
       \         http://www.compart.fi/~sampo        \