Re: How about maildir support?

>>>>> "Torben" == torben fjerdingstad <unitfj-gnome@tfj.rnd.uni-c.dk> writes:

Torben> The gnome mail programs do not seem to support maildirs,
Torben> making them useless to me. That counts for at least the
Torben> snapshot I got 2 weeks ago.

My impression is that the Gnome mail program (I assume you mean Balsa?
Or is there another one I don't know of?) uses the `c-client' mail
library.  So supporting maildirs is probably more an issue of getting
the library to support them than anything else.

This is just my pseudo-informed guess, though.

Tom