Re: How about maildir support?

Can we end this Qmail / sendmail Holy War?  I subscribed to this list to
hear about GNOME -- not mail daemons.

 Soren Harward                               | Windows 95 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator  | with a tool to rebuild
 Cinternet, Inc.                             | a corrupt Registry.
 Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net | It's called FDISK.
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/            |