How about maildir support?

Unfortunately RedHat linux still ships with sendmail.

I have replaced it with qmail on all the machines I have.
And I use maildir mailboxes , because they never get destroyed
when mail comes in at the same time the mailbox is updated by
the MUA.

The gnome mail programs do not seem to support maildirs,
making them useless to me. That counts for at least the
snapshot I got 2 weeks ago.

For those that dont know maildirs:
http://www.qmail.org

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad@uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby