Re: db2html not found in make install of gnome-core?

    Bruno> what is this db2html? i could fix it for me with generating
    Bruno> a fake 0 byte db2html executable in /usr/local/bin, it
    Bruno> installed ok with that...

Your hackaround is fine (I think that "make -t" in core-docs would
also work), and if the time stamps were preserved by CVS all would be
OK.

    Bruno> But where am i supposed to get the real db2html?

You can look at the DocBook tools in
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/ which allow you to process
documentation written in DocBook.