gdk-imlib

I've just created the module gdk-imlib in the CVS repository with is a
raster's gdk-imlib with the GNOME configure scheme using autoconf,
automake, and libtool.  It also builds the test program.

The configuration still needs some help, and the code needs to be modified
so the fallbacks can be disabled by a #define DISABLE_FALLBACKS or
somthing like that.  I'm also sure there is plenty of stuff that can be
taken out, such as the internationalization.

Jay Painter -- jpaint@serv.net -- jpaint@gimp.org -- jpaint@real.com
http://www.serv.net/~jpaint