Re: gdk-imlib

So what is happening to the imlib module that is in the CVS repository
currently?  Are we going to have two modules for gdk-imlib?  One that has
automake/autoconf/libtool config and one that has raster's config?
That somehow doesn't seem right.  Maybe regular module imlib is going away or
something?

-Toshio

On Wed, Feb 25, 1998 at 02:01:15AM -0800, Jay Painter set free these words: