Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review. (fwd)

>> Shift+F10 is standard for this. Also if you have Menu key on
>> the keyboard (like on those win95 keyboards), it should do this.
>This is another of example of a) why we should have user-configurable key
>bindings, and b) why we shouldn't look too closely to windows for
>interface details. It simply makes no sense, unless you've memorized it...

It also demostrates that windows95 keyboards are just plain keyboards plus
two hardcoded keybindings (Ctrl+Esc and Shift+F10, if my memory is OK).
Many of Windoze "innovations" are copies, or copies with some "update work"
("hey, you use 2 buttons in 95" or ".lnk files, interesting"), and we should
think twice about them.

Remember:
We are Unix, we follow the Unix path.
The *new* Unix path, to be exact, with GUI, sound, WM themes, 3D games... ;]
Lets W98 follow us. >P

GSR