Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:17:35 -0500 (EST)
From: chuck by default <chuck@osmos.ml.org>
To: Marko Macek <Marko.Macek@snet.fri.uni-lj.si>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Marko Macek wrote:

> Shift+F10 is standard for this. Also if you have Menu key on
> the keyboard (like on those win95 keyboards), it should do this.

This is another of example of a) why we should have user-configurable key
bindings, and b) why we shouldn't look too closely to windows for
interface details. It simply makes no sense, unless you've memorized it...

Charles Hagenbuch   | http://wso.williams.edu/~chagenbu
gnome@earthling.net | "We are plastered against the windshield
osmos.ml.org        |  of the bus that is Time." - Chris