Re: "We resolve to reduce the size of the" [BUGLIST]

> ** gnome-terminal
> save session doesn't work
>
> Properties
> 	  Changing the background image to /gnome/share/pixmaps/desktop.xpm
> 	  causes the a "bad pixmap" error when run with --sync. Back trace
> 	  is:

Until I rewrite gdk_imlib to work on any visual instead of working on
a single visual, I suggest we disable the code to change the pixmap
and the background until this happens.

There is no way we can get it to work close to decently on a
multi-depth machine for example, and everything so far has been an
ugly kludge.

Miguel.